Please Drop us an email at email@example.com or Fill the following details
Liked it, Share it:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About Piyush Singh
- 3,931 Active Readers
Search by Word
What Do You Want To Read Today?
- Delivering Depositors’ Education and Financial Literacy Training at Rural Location in Uttar Pradesh.
- Banking Points at Indian Railways Platforms. Can we think out of the box please.
- What I did in 2018?
- “Even branch staff are illiterate about Digital Payments”
- Sample_CKYCR CERSAI_Piyush Singh. For training purpose.
- Rural India is asking, why to go Digital? What’s in it for Me?
- Digital Signature Certificate to Open bank accounts, Loans etc
- Banks must learn to deal with Install & SwipeUnistall generation.
- BlockChain use-case Rice field to Trade finance.
- Despite relaxation, why is Tap and Pay not picking up in India?
- Why card transaction uptake is low in India?
- Aadhaar Vs. Google in India
- Industry 4.0 and immediate challenges
- Why women don’t use Banking and Digital transaction tool/channel a lot
- Conducted 2 days of Design Thinking workshop for Faculty and Students
- Privacy and Data protection defaulters must and will be punished.
- FinTech training to top Management and IT heads of Micro Finance Institutions, in India.
- Bank Customers’ loyalty reducing to a few Mbs (Mobile space)
- P2P lending China Vs. India, have we learnt a lesson?
- Customer data protection, should banks own it?