Honoured to share my views on FinTech for Inclusion at Fintegrate Zone 2019 in Mumbai.
My talk elaborated on the following points:
– Why do we need a Face and Human touch in the technology. A bad case of top-down and Technology focussed approach in designing products
– Need of Design Thinking approach in designing products and services for all the segments of society, especially for Inclusion
– How Uber, Ola is solving for Financial Inclusion and many financial institutions are not able to do so
– Why anyone designing any product and policy in FinTech domain, must think of Ramesh Sahu (I presented his case in my talk)
– Why are millennials frustrated with the way Banks and Financial Institutions are delivering services, a lipstick on the pig phenomenon.
– How we all are responsible to push our helpers and drivers towards Financial exclusion