FinTech for Inclusion – Why do we need to think of Mr. Ramesh Sahu while designing.
Honoured to share my views on FinTech for Inclusion at Fintegrate Zone 2019 in Mumbai.
My talk elaborated on the following points:
– Why do we need a Face and Human touch in the technology. A bad case of top-down and Technology focussed approach in designing products
– Need of Design Thinking approach in designing products and services for all the segments of society, especially for Inclusion
– How Uber, Ola is solving for Financial Inclusion and many financial institutions are not able to do so
– A comparison between #India and #Bharat (Photo Attached), please use/share with credit 🙏
– Why anyone designing any product and policy in FinTech domain, must think of Ramesh Sahu (I presented his case in my talk)
– Why are millennials frustrated with the way Banks and Financial Institutions are delivering services, a lipstick on the pig phenomenon.
– How we all are responsible to push our helpers and drivers towards Financial exclusion