Why women don’t use Banking and Digital transaction tool/channel a lot
1. Social taboo, A women should not travel too far from her house/should not come out from her house too often
2. Most of the bank agents are male, so interacting more with males are not considered good
3. Males are decision makers of the house so they should take financial decisions
4. Household works, so its tough to manage time
5. Trust deficit due to chit fund scams
6. Thought that digital and mobile etc are for smart people & men are smarter so let them handle it
7. Banking access points are too far
8. They earn as daily wage earners in cash, depositing cash to a bank has cost and the lifestyle is consumption driven so, no benefit of banking
9. Earning/Saving is not much
10..Please add more..
How can we include these women in regular banking habit & Digital transaction mode? Are all financial institutions and channels working for it?
More than physical limitations how are we dealing with #SocialLimitations & restrictive thought process?
For LinkedIn based discussion and what experts have said on this, visit- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6455972154390474753/