Training and Lecture on Digital Financial Services and financial inclusion by Piyush Singh.
Liked it, Share it:
About Piyush Singh
- 4,176 Active Readers
Search by Word
What Do You Want To Read Today?
FinTech, Design Thinking by Piyush Singh
- FinTech for Inclusion – Why do we need to think of Mr. Ramesh Sahu while designing.
- Half baked Digital Transformation
- FinTech for Inclusion, are we designing for beyond tier 1 and 2 ?
- Gamification in Banking and Financial Services.
- Delivering Depositors’ Education and Financial Literacy Training at Rural Location in Uttar Pradesh.
- Banking Points at Indian Railways Platforms. Can we think out of the box please.
- What I did in 2018?
- “Even branch staff are illiterate about Digital Payments”
- Sample_CKYCR CERSAI_Piyush Singh. For training purpose.
- Rural India is asking, why to go Digital? What’s in it for Me?
- Digital Signature Certificate to Open bank accounts, Loans etc
- Banks must learn to deal with Install & SwipeUnistall generation.
- BlockChain use-case Rice field to Trade finance.
- Despite relaxation, why is Tap and Pay not picking up in India?
- Why card transaction uptake is low in India?
- Aadhaar Vs. Google in India
- Industry 4.0 and immediate challenges
- Why women don’t use Banking and Digital transaction tool/channel a lot
- Conducted 2 days of Design Thinking workshop for Faculty and Students
- Privacy and Data protection defaulters must and will be punished.